Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

This Life #3

568
My favourite camera, Pikachu costume, Fancy Dress and Who can guess who is on my t-shirt?

567
My best friend and I at Trafalgar Square, Getting all romantic at London Zoo with my new man, The awesome Whisky Jax before their gig at The Lexington, L�Oreal Nail Art Event!

566
Flowers from the gorgeous Suzie from Hello October, The Body Shop Lipstick heaven, Playing Dress up & Escalator fashion.

565
My filming equipment, Helping Casper Lee film a video, Outfit of the day, Bowling!

It was my birthday last week and I turned the ripe old age of 25.  I spent the day in Cambridge with my family and my new squeeze.   We went for a punt along the river, bought lots of fudge, had a �high tea� lunch and I had a really lovely day.

Since then, things have been a little up and down and I feel like I�m having a bit of a real �life' dilemma.  I�m really trying to evaluate what I want in life and where I am at at the moment.  I�ve learnt over the past week that I am incredibly lucky to have the most incredible and caring friends and family around me who will be there for me no matter what my choices.  I still believe that everything happens for a reason (although I�m not sure what these reasons are at the moment) but I hope everything works out well in the future.   I feel like the song Mulder & Scully by Catatonia explains my situation perfectly, as the lyrics are quite prominent.  Sorry for all the mystery, team!

Things I�m looking forward to: 
- Seeing one of my favourite artists, Josef Salvat, play London tonight in Hoxton. 
- I�m going away on holiday shortly and I really can�t wait for some valuable �me� time.  I plan to spend my days exploring and pampering life�s complexities (10 points to whoever gets the Morrissey reference).
- Reading a gazillion books on holiday � give me summer read recommendations!
-  Going to Alton Towers with my work mates in September
- Catching up with lots of friends over cocktails over the coming weeks.

If anyone has any book recommendations for my holiday then do let me know.  Also � if you have any nice, inspiring quotes, please tweet me them or leave a comment � I need positive energy!

Lots of love,

Katie xxxx

P.S New songs I can't stop listening to are -

Magnetic Eyes by Matrix & Futurebound


Ghosts by The Presets.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment