Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

An Introduction.

Welcome to my travel blog!

I am Sarah and I'm turning 20 this year. In my recent travels I have found that when I return, many people ask me how the trip was and I can't really choose which aspect of the trip (culture, people, scenery) to talk about in the 5 minutes of conversing. So I just reply "good" and all my experiences can't be shared. So the main point of starting this blog is, hopefully, to take friends through my travels and show them the highlights of my trips.

Also, I think that blogging about it will help me take note of the places I go to and pay more attention when I travel. If you ask me about what I did in Taiwan in ...2010 (I can't even remember when I went), honestly speaking I only remember the night market, sitting in the bus and going to some amusement park. And having to pee ALL THE TIME cuz it was cold.

This will be an ongoing blog and I will post sporadically. I travel about once or twice a year but I hope to travel more now. It'll be lame if I only post here annually. Haha. Meanwhile, you can read about my daily life at http://sarahngwow.blogspot.com.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment